Our Guaranteed SEO Services

At SEO Services Agency, we know there are two things no business can afford to waste – time and money. And while other search engine optimization companies are long on promises but short on results, we’re one of the few with guaranteed SEO services. And we’re one of the industry’s most affordable.

With a proven track record of success providing SEO services to satisfied clients around the world, we know our success depends on that of our clients. And if they’re not happy, neither are we. Being a guaranteed SEO company means we offer guaranteed search engine optimization results, and if you don’t get results, you don’t pay.

Guaranteed SEO services? How’s that work?

No company can offer guaranteed SEO results for every keyword, and if they do, it’s a sure sign they’re more interested in your money than your search engine ranking. But SEO Services Agency does offer guaranteed SEO rankings for select keywords, with many guaranteed for Top 10 placement.

Using a formula that factors in the number of desired keywords, competitiveness of those keywords, market competition, website positioning and other considerations, we work with each client to create a custom package of guaranteed SEO services that best meet their unique needs.

Guaranteed search engine optimization packages from SEO Services Agency typically stipulate that 40% of the agreed upon keywords will make Google’s Top 10 and the other 60% its Top 20. If they don’t, you get 100% of your money back.

Why we can offer guaranteed SEO results

It’s simple. We start with the best and latest technology and add one of the industry’s brightest and most skilled staffs to produce results so good we can guarantee them.


We invite you to learn more about Anuva’s guaranteed search engine optimization services and what we can do for your company with link building services, PPC management, ecommerce promotion, SEO content development, Internet marketing, reputation management and more. For an absolutely free initial consultation, contact us today.